Who we are
Our website address is: https://ductaid.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
A. Personal Information Collected
B. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
C. Collection and Use of Information from Children Under the Age of 13
D. Access To and Choices About Your Personal Information
E. Product Review Boards, Chat Rooms, Forums, and Other Posting Areas
F. Promotions with Third Parties
K. Do Not Sell
L. Your California Privacy Rights
N. U.S. Privacy Act.
P. Rights to Your Data and Deletion of Your Data
A. We may collect personal information about you in a variety of ways, including directly from you as well as automatically through your use of Our Sites or Services
(1) Information We Collect Directly From You. We may collect the following personal information directly from you: If you create an account with us (which may be required to access certain features of Our Site and Services), we may collect your first and last name, email address, preferred password, and if you agree to receive promotional/marketing emails from us; In connection with your account and, at your option, we may collect your date of birth, gender, interests, mailing address, and answers to survey questions regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you; If you purchase a product or service via Our Sites, we may collect your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and billing information; If you contact us with a question related to our products or services, we may collect your first and last name, email address or phone number, and product or service. If you apply for a job, we may collect your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and your education and work history, and other information you may provide to us when applying.
(2) Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following personal information about your use of Our Sites or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your device ID; your browser type and operating system; web pages of Our Sites you view as well as sites you may visit directly before arriving or on leaving Our Sites; links you click; your Internet Protocol (IP) address; location information of your device; the length of time you visit Our Sites and/or use our Services; and the referring Uniform Resource Locator (URL), and the webpage that led you to Our Sites. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you. Please see the section “Cookies” below for more information.
(3) Use of Information Collected Via Our Sites We may use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes: To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using Our Sites or Services. For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your personal information, such as your email address, to send you newsletters, marketing emails, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the personal information that we collect to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites. To better understand how users access and use Our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve Our Sites and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes. To protect us and others, including as necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats to the safety of any person or as necessary to comply with law To administer contests, petitions, and sweepstakes. To administer our rewards programB. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. From time to time, we may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
C Our Site and Services are not intended or directed to children. You may not use Our Site and Our Services if you are under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Service. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under CONTACTING US.
D You may modify your personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account on Our Site and updating your profile information. In other cases, you can contact us at consumer@DA.com. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time. We may communicate with you via email if you purchase products or services from us. For example, we may email you to confirm and otherwise facilitate your purchase, send you information about changes to our products and/or services, and, if applicable, send you notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, you cannot opt-out of these informational communications. We may also send you marketing or promotional emails. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving these marketing or promotional emails please note that, as described above, we may still send you emails in certain circumstances.
G. This Policy applies solely to information collected on this Site. The Site may contain links to other websites, and any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites.
H. We are a global company, with offices located in many countries. As such, your personal information may be stored in a country other than the United States in servers or in locations where we have a global office or where a global service provider is situated. For example, Our Site services are located in Poland and Amsterdam, whose data privacy and security rules may be different from those found in your own country.
J. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking by disabling cookies or opting-out of targeted advertising as noted below.
(1). Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
(2). We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of personal information stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
(3). Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
K. This Site contains a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page here. We do not sell any of your personal information for any purpose to any third parties. Any unintentional or incidental information exchanges with our third-party partners are not intended to be for consideration
L. If you are a resident of California, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you elected that we do so, we are exempt from this requirement. For any further information about how we comply with this requirement, please contact us as outlined below.
M. No method of data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. We do incorporate commercially reasonable technical and administrative means intended to provide security on our systems from corruption, loss, unauthorized access, or misuse. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity. If you feel that the security of any information or any account that you have with us may have been compromised, please contact us immediately as outlined below.
N. We comply with the requirements of the U.S. Department of Commerce and the US Federal Trade Commission. We will provide an individual opt-out choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. In the event that we ever collect, use, or share sensitive data, we will provide appropriate opt-in choice. We are committed to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. If you believe that we are processing your personal information you may direct any inquiries or complaints in the following ways:
(1) You should direct any questions or complaints to consumer@DA.com or you can write to us at the following mailing address:
Duct Aid Industries LLC
620 Gardenia Dr
Venice, FL 34285
Attn: Consumer Relations
We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information within 45 days of receiving your complaint.
(2) If you are not satisfied with our response, or for complaints that cannot be resolved with us directly, we have committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints via the American Arbitration Association – International Centre for Dispute Resolution (“AAA“), an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States
O. If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at consumer@DA.com or 833 382-8243
or write to us at:
Duct Aid Industries LLC
620 Gardenia Dr
Venice, FL 34285
Attn: Consumer Relations
All information you provide in any written communication will also be covered by this Policy.
P. As a consumer, in certain states and under certain instances, you are permitted to discover what information We have collected from you and to request deletion of that information from us.
Q. This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.